Monday, October 27, 2008

Gracias Llama!

Im watching Diego the explorer!!

Have a two hour break from work - im doing 9 - 2.30 then 4.30 til close (10/11?)

I have orange hands from cutting up pumpkins. Pumpkins are tricky to cut. I cut my hand
I cut myself again shredding cucumbers.
I stink of scallops because i've spent half an hour wrapping them in bacon.
I have cream cheese under my nails because i was stuffing it into chicken breasts.
I burnt my arm taking the apple strudel i made out of the oven.
I rubbed salt in my cut when i seasoned the lamb
I got dirty whilst crumbing the chicken and fish.
I burnt myself when i was making the beer batter for the fish.

This is the BEST JOB EVER!!!!!!!!

I've also made a cheesecake, roasted veges, shredded peppers (you know those thin little strands of bell pepper on your salad? Yeah, done by hand) wedged tomatoes, cooked and set pasta, diced and sliced onions and mushrooms, made venison pot pies, cooked a soup AND a chowder, prepped two evenings worth of roast veges, prepped two days worth of chicken lamb and beef, mixed lettace...and i think that could be it.

Seriously, BEST JOB EVER!!!!

I dont have to do the dishes either - there is a chef, me and two kids. The chef cooks, i do the salad and chips and vege and he throws me the meat. I plate it and garnish it and one of the kids runs it to the window to be taken.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! That is seriously the best job ever for you!! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I really really am!!

    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete